Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday afternoon

It is 3:44pm on Thursday. I am sweaty and in need of a pee. I have to "teach" at 5:45 this evening until 9. This school is a joke and I'm tired of it. I'm a joke too since I work there. I can forsee this coming to an end.

I normally have two students in this speaking class and they can barely speak. Tonight, I have been foretold they will not be there. That's fine. I hope nobody else shows up. So I can sit there and do nothing. And get paid all the same.

My second class is just as terrible. I basically act as a moderator for in-class discussions. I always wonder what I'm doing there. I think I will drop these Tuesday and Thursday nightmares and move on. I will try to act on this desire tonight.

Then I will be left with two schools. And that is plenty as it is. And I can play with my schedule to maximize sanity retention. Because lately I haven't been good at that. And now, I will go take a nap and then a shower before heading off to "school".

No comments: