Sunday, September 7, 2008

Laundry

What?! I have to do my own laundry? Nobody told me...this is bullshit! Yes, for the first time in over nine months, I have done a load of laundry. And it was quite painless. And the clothes will be dry soon cause it is fucking hot, as usual. Unless it rains - that is always funny. Seeing all these faces popping out of windows to pull in the laundry before it gets just as wet as it was before.

It's actually a good thing I'm doing my own laundry, well I think. Now I can control what my clothes will smell like. The last place really overdid the floral essences. And the little tags they put on each item of clothing were quite annoying. I'd realize I hadn't found all of them when my armpit would begin to itch in the middle of class. But now I have to iron and that kind of sucks. Where's a girlfriend when you need one?

No comments: