Friday, February 15, 2008

You people are sick!

Just a quick commentary on the state of the world. I have posted 19 videos on YouTube since the start of my journey. Most of these videos have received anywhere from 3-19 views. I do not care about statistics. I am not a huge YouTube viewer myself, I am only trying to document some interesting things that I think others will find interesting as well.

Well, apparently I got it right on one of those videos. It has 1,740 views. Amazing. What is it you ask? It's the one entitled Huge elephant penis. Nice guys, nice. Attached again in case you missed it the first time around.

In case you have a few minutes on your hands and you really want to see my other videos, go to http://youtube.com/ and in the search field, enter tadpierce. 100% satisfaction is absolutely not guaranteed.

No comments: