Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ants on my toothbrush

I like my new place, I really do. There are just a few minor things I would change. One of them is the ant situation. I however, can't really do anything about it. I don't mind the ants on the floor. I've grown accustomed to them and having them on my desk, books and occasionally on my person. I have not and will not grow accustomed to seeing them on my toothbrush. That is crossing the line.

Almost every time, three times a day on average, I am knocking my toothbrush against the porcelain sink. These ants, usually four of them, are clambering over the bristles presumably looking for something to eat. And they're doing it right in front of me! Like I don't mind. Like I gave them permission. I am the only one allowed to touch those bristles to my teeth. Get your own damn toothbrush!

No comments: