Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Save me

Well, yesterday I was engaged in perhaps the most annoying conversation I've had in recent memory. I was brought to the boiling point and was left simmering for a while. I don't need to do that again. Fuck off. Leave me alone. Go to hell.

I was basically tricked into meeting up with this woman. A French woman. First, she showed up 15 minutes late. I was about to leave. Fucking rude I do say, especially if you're the one wanting to meet up in the first place. Then to talk about the most boring shit I could possibly imagine.

Then to psycho-analyze me. Then to have your attitude completely change when I tell you I'm interested in Vietnamese women. And for you to draw more conclusions about me from that. Yeah, I like Vietnamese women because I want to "give back" or "make amends" for what we did during the war. Go take your B.S. and shove it straight back up your ass where it came from.

No comments: