Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sunday sunday sunday!

Hell yes. It is Sunday. My new favorite day of the week. Because it gives me the opportunity to go to church and say my blessings. Yeah right. Actually Sunday is a great day only after 11am. When the bell tolls, I am a free man. That is, until my next class on Monday evening. A long and much appreciated break. Some downtime. Let freedom ring.

I definitely don't have it bad. I just have a rough stretch. And that stretch begins on Friday at 6pm. That is when my most despised class begins and fortunately ends a mere hour and a half later. I teach on Friday until 9pm. Then I go from 8-12, 3-5 and 7:30-9 on Saturday. And then go again from 8-11am on Sunday. It hasn't been that bad really. It's actually nice to bust out the majority of my teaching hours in this fashion.

But oh how I love the sense of relief after class on Sunday. What a fantastic time of day. Time to sing while I'm riding home. And then strip off the teaching digs and relax on the balcony before lunch. And then do whatever it is I need to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Today, that entails picking up my shirts from the tailor and going to play ultimate frisbee. This is what I'm talking about.

No comments: