Friday, June 6, 2008

Texting the wrong person

I've never actually done this. I mean who texts the wrong person? I guess I can see inadvertently selecting the wrong contact. Those buttons on the phone are pretty small and my fingers fumble over them. But what about responding to the wrong message? Who the hell does that?

Well, apparently I do. I have a date tomorrow. I hate using the word date. So, I am meeting a new friend tomorrow evening. I am intrigued by this girl. Earlier this week, I had another of these so-called dates with another fine, young lady. She wanted to meet again today. She asked me to text her my address and so I did.

Only, I responded to the girl I'm going out with tomorrow. What the hell am I thinking? I know I'm tired, but there's no excuse for interfering with your own business. I only found out when she texted me back with the following: Hic, my brother. With who are u making a tryst?

Hell, I'm not actually dating anyone so I could really give a crap, but still I don't want to make waves. I don't want to be that guy. I don't want to get a bad rap. No negative impressions. Just give me a chance. I don't know which way I'm leaning if at all. So, don't hold your breath and neither will I. But please, don't knock me out before I've even stepped into the ring.

No comments: