Friday, May 16, 2008

Elephants

Everyone is interested in elephants. The evidence is in the numbers. My Youtube video entitled "Huge elephant penis" has over 5,600 views. So based on numbers alone, I figure if I put a picture of an elephant penis on my blog, it will fire up the hit counter. And it won't just be me refreshing the page. I don't really have a hit counter. I like to pretend. You see, if I knew the number of hits on my blog, I'd quickly realize that the majority of them were from me. So, it's better not to know and just wonder who's really out there. Bueller?

Can you please stop staring at the penis pictured above? Listen up. I know it's easy to get depressed at how under-endowed you are, but I think it's safe to say we're all in that same boat. Good thing too unless you are into beastiality. And I really hope I don't know anyone who is. So, stop sizing yourself up and know that you can make it up with personality and endurance and things like that. Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

So, anyway, I'm talking about elephants. But not really. I'm just saying that you'll probably read all this bullshit just because of the penis that caught your attention in the first place. Why? Because you think I have something important to say about big penises? Of course I don't. Well, what on earth am I rambling on about? Good question. The answer is I don't know. I don't have much to say, but I want to write so here I am. Thanks for listening.

No comments: