Saturday, May 31, 2008

Knock offs

Yesterday, I bought some Tommy Hilfiger pants. I needed some new teaching trousers because the three pairs I have are getting used and abused. And you can't wear the pin stripes everyday. All I wanted were some plain old khakis. Loose fitting please. Because I'm tired of crouching and having them stay stuck on my emaciated quads.

I finally sound some trousers that fit. They even had my length, which was a surprise considering the average length of a Vietnamese person with a trunk between his legs. I had to settle for pleats even though I can't stand them. I was in a hurry what can I say? I just needed another option. And now, instead of looking like a beanpole it looks like I'm about to give birth. That's why I hate pleats. Damn it.

Anyway, I got my pants back home and I took off the tags. I got a good laugh from the ensuing read:

TOMMY HILFIGER khakis
products manafactured and distrited by Tommy fashion. pleas contact us at Tommy-com
OURtradition fit is a comfortable. Closer-to-the-body fit with a toch more tapering in the leg
The TOMMY hallmark of quality and style is exhibited in a vast selection of khakis from aquerstran inspired desighs to highly figurative modem. Please contact us.

And I only just highlighted the spelling mistakes. Check that grammar! I have no idea why they can't retype something with accuracy, but I really don't mind cause it makes me laugh.

No comments: