Friday, April 4, 2008

Fast money

Has anyone perfected the art of making some easy money? Or making money grow on trees? If so, please let me know as soon as possible. I highly anticipate your reply. I'm getting tired of spending and want to be earning. I don't like watching my bank account dwindle. You might suggest I get a job. If you didn't hear me the first time, I said easy money.

As much as I don't like to work, I wouldn't mind doing something. Maybe not 40 hours a week though. That my friend, is pushing it. I'm not a 40 hour a week kind of guy. Let's start with 20 and we'll see how it goes. Anyone have any bright ideas? Come on. I'm waiting.

Yeah, I could teach English. And I might just do that. A while back, I met this guy who was selling goods he found in the market on eBay. And he was seemingly doing pretty well. But I can't bring myself to knowingly sell counterfeit goods. I'm that morally superior. Yeah, yeah, if only I knew exactly how he did it. Damn!

No comments: