Friday, April 25, 2008

txt msg pt2

HI TYLER! ARE U HEALTH GOOD? WHAT ARE U DOING?HAVE U FIND WORK?
Hi. I am in HCMC. I start school tomorrow. I'm not working. I will be studying. How are u?
I'M NOT GOOD.AT HN,IT'S RAINING. TODAY I DON'T WORK.I'M tired.
Sorry. I hope u feel better. I wish it was raining here. It is too hot.
DO U NEED TO SEND A LITTLE RAIN TO ME? HERE'S BIG RAIN!
That was funny. I think you mean "Do u need me to send a little rain to YOU?" Yes, please!
I'm bad! why do u like me? ac...! i hate u! because u r funny me.
u are funny to me. i hope u never hate me.
I'll hate u if u do me sad.do u want me to teach vn? and u teach e for me.
I won't make u sad. I think it is very hard to teach E to u if i live in Hcmc. Maybe if i come back to HN...
I HOPE U'LL COME BACK. TONIGHT WHERE DO U STAY?U EAT DINER? U SHOULD SLEEP EARLY.DON'T SLEEP LATE.KEEP YOUR HEALTH.

..."ring ring" went my phone, but i was unable to pick up in time. i called her back and she was then it was clear she could read better than she could aurally comprehend. she told me to send her a text. thanks for calling...

YOU should sleep early because u are tired. I go eat dinner now then i study. I stay at hotel.
UH.U GO TO HAVE TO DINER THEN U HAVE TO COME BACK AT YOUR HOTEL AND STUDY HARD! U HAVE TO SLEEP AT 10 PM.OK? I DON'T UNDERSTAN U SAY.I JUST UNDERSTAND U WRITER. I AM VERY BAD!
U can study too and then we can talk together. I will try to learn VN. I will be lucky if i sleep by 12! Too much to do
ANH HOC BAI DI NHE.E DI NGU DAY MAI E PHAI DI HOC SOM(U STUDY.I GO TO BED NOW. TOMORROW I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL EARLY.)

the next day...
Ahhh! I hate school! I hate homework! It's too hot! Ban co khoe khong?
I am learning e. u have to go! i'm fine.
I wish i could help u with E. I still go to school. I am tired now. Bye.
U NEED TO EAT TO DINER.AND SLEEP EARLY.I'M WORKING.HAVE A SLEEP GOOD.
Just eating dinner now..late. i don't listen. U sleep good too
YES, SIR! HI...HI...BYE!GOOD NIGHT.I STILL WORKING.
U are working? Then STOP texting!! ha..ha

ten days later...
2!HOW ARE U?HAVE U MISSED ME?IS GOOD YOURWORK?
hello! i am tired. School is busy. YES i miss your pretty face. Do u miss me? Are u good?
YES,I MISS U TOO.I GOOD.WHEN DO U COME BACK TO HN?
I just came back from school. LONG day! I will teach in Hcmc first then maybe HN. will u see me if i come back?

the next day...
I guess u don't want to see me. FINE! It is so hot. What do u do this weekend?
WHAT ARE U DOING?I STILL WORK SAME EVERYDAY.I JUST FINISH WORK.I'M COMING BACK TO HOUSE.I WANT TO SEE U BUT I DON'T KNOW WHEN U COME BACK.

No comments: