Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Not nice

If you asked me what this is, I couldn't properly tell you. I was walking down the street doing my thing, which means I was doing nothing and I saw these two dogs scampering sideways in the opposite direction. It was odd, really. It was like they were connected at the rear and I thought maybe it was a sexual position I had not previously entertained. Man, that would hurt, I thought.

I had to take a closer look at the situation so I changed direction and decided to do a drive by. Or a walk by, whatever it was. At first, I thought their tails must be tied together. And I thought that was pretty fucked up. Upon closer inspection, it appeared that their balls were actually tied together. Their balls. Their testicles. Their life-giving genitalia. Now that is seriously fucked up.

Let me ask you this. Who does this type of thing? I didn't see for sure how this ball tying was achieved, I just know I saw a couple of stretched out sacks. I had no intentions of making this a bigger spectacle so I decided not to get on my hands and knees to see how it was done. I was hoping my camera would tell a better story, but this third dog decided to tickle their testes right as I took the picture. Maybe he was trying to untie the knot. I think he was unsuccessful.

No comments: